About me

Author & Founder

Welcome to  Techpradipbhatia. Apps, Website  Tips and Trick hidden Futures Full Tutorials More Information


Hello friends, my name is PradipBhatia and I am 25 years ahead.  I live in Ahmedabad city.
I use new apps daily in this field for the last 3 years and learn a lot from them, why can't I share this information with you. We use websites together with apps.on this website, I share with you the information of Android Apps website Apps Hidden Tips and Tricks Make Money Online
  Techpradipbhatia Mission
 The mission of this website is to share with you in good information that you can reach people who have interest in it, this website will be very helpful for them, here we will share about the basic level to advanced you. Every day you will learn something new on this website

If you have any questions and want an answer, you can comment and ask me, if you want, you can follow me on social media.

Post a Comment

0 Comments